"Na" is a Tagalog word commonly used when attaching a word to the next word when the first word ends in a consonant sound except the consonant sound "n"
The suffix "-ng" is attached to a Tagalog adjective whenever it ends in a vowel sound. If the adjective sound ends in the consonant sound "n" that's when you attach the suffix "g"
- makulay + [separate word] na + [another word] buhay = Makulay na buhay ang dulot ng matibay na samahan (A colorful life is caused by a durable relationship)
- maliit + [separate word] na + [another word] bata = Maliit na bata ang akay ng pulubi (A little kid is carried by the beggar)
- maganda + ng + [another word] babae = Nakakita ako ng magandang babae (I saw a beautiful woman)
- guapo + ng + [another word] lalaki = Nakakita ako ng guapong lalaki (I saw a handsome man)
- mahinhin + g + [another word] babae = Siya ay isang mahinhing babae (She is a mild-mannered woman.)
- madiin + g + [another word] pagkakasabi = Madiing pagkakasabi ng hinaing ang nakatulong ng malaki (Emphasized diction of the complaint helped a lot)